AboutPrivately owned & operated since 1978.
Site Development, Inc. has grown and continues to remain competitive and flexible in the ever-changing world of sitework and site utilities.
We strive to continually deliver all projects on time, within budget and with a strong, long-lasting partnership for all parties involved.
Why Site Development, Inc.?
When you contract with Site Development, Inc., you get:
- A trade partner for design and construction
- A safe contractor
- Open-book cost estimating, real-time cost data in unison with project schedule
- The most sophisticated GPS system to assure site grades, with in-house support by our Registered Engineer, we are the only contractor with in-house support.
- A committed team that works for the betterment of the project.
- We have dedicated crews for earthwork and utility work. These crews have been working together for over 10 years – this results in a safe and cost-efficient project.
- All of the management staff started in the field – this is helpful to the project during design because their experience level can make recommendations with a basis of knowledge of field operations.
Incorporated in 1978
Safety Record - Outstanding
- EMR rate 0.62
Annual Volume of Work:
- $40 million
- $50 million single project
- $100 Million aggregate
Provide work in all market sectors
- Government: Local, State, Federal
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineer Projects
- Private Development Projects
Licensed in: Michigan, Florida, North and South Carolina
DUNS Number: 096967393
CAGE Code: 0DUN2
- FCA: 64264
- GM: 096967393
- Ford: GU36A